Here are some best practices on maintaining your Morning Machine:
- Perform a weekly purge and a rinse cycling using the Purge and Water By-pass functions of the machine. You may also follow the instructions of our recommended capsule machine cleaners.
- We recommend a water source that has a TDS of 70-150 ppm, with no extraneous odours or flavours that would interfere with taste.
- To check your water's TDS, enter Settings > Machine Info > TDS.
- If you will keep your Morning Machine for longer periods of time, please empty out the water tank and purge all of the remaining water inside the system.
- The Descaling reminder will kick-in after you have brewed 600 cups on the Morning Machine. You may refer to the Descaling procedure here.
- If you are mixing up different capsule ingredients for example coffee and tea, we suggest performing a purge in between the different capsule types.
- We recommend emptying the drip tray and the capsule disposal bin on a daily basis.