We recommend descaling the Morning Machine at least once a year with the Cafetto Restore Machine Descaler. The Morning Machine is programmed to automatically prompt you to descale the Machine after 600 cups.
Descaling your Machine will remove lime and calcium deposits, improving the taste of your coffee and keeping your Machine in great shape.
- Descale the Morning Machine when the Machine is prompting you to descale (after 600 cups).
- Lift and close the lever to eject the spent capsule into the Used Capsule Container.
- Empty the Used Capsule Container.
- Fill the water tank with fresh, filtered water up to 0.5L.
- Add one sachet of your descaling liquid/solution of choice into the water tank.
- Remove the Drip Tray and place a container (minimum volume of 1L) under the Coffee Outlet.
- Go to Machine> Settings > Maintenance on the Morning Machine.
- Run the Stage 1 maintenance program and follow on-screen instructions.
- Run the Stage 2 maintenance program and follow on-screen instructions.
- If you need to refill the water tank during the process, fill until the MAX level.
- The Machine will show when the descaling is completed.
- During the decalcifying process, if you need to empty your container under the Coffee Outlet, you may pause by pressing the Back button.
Article is closed for comments.