As we roll-out more Morning Machine updates, we will need your help to download the latest firmware into your machine to ensure that your coffee ritual is the best that it can be.
Step 1: Connect your machine to your local Wi-Fi network and pair your Morning Machine to your Morning app.
Step 2: Download the latest firmware and the latest Ready-To-Brew recipes.
Step 3: Run the pump calibration once via the steps below:
- Ensure that your water tank is full and that there is no capsule in the chamber.
- Place a 4-6oz cup on the drip tray.
- Enter the machine settings by pressing and holding the back and the confirm button.
- Go to Settings: Calibration: Pump Pressure
- The calibration will run for about 3-5 minutes. When completed, it will show a reading for K1 and P1.
As of today, firmware updates are done manually but we’re working on push notifications and an easier way to ensure your machine is updated.
Article is closed for comments.