Things to Note:
- Check that your home power supply voltage is the same as marked on the Morning Machine box and rating plate.
- Keep the packaging for transporting the Morning Machine in the future.
- You may find a small amount of water in the Morning Machine due to testing performed at the factory.
- Improper handling of electrical equipment is dangerous and can be deadly. Please pay extra attention to the safety precautions in this manual.
- For the first batch of machines, we have removed the two pieces of the rubber feet under the Machine for better brewing stability.
- Place the Morning Machine on a stable, flat surface like your kitchen countertop.
- Remove the water tank and the used capsule container and drip base for a quick rinse. If you have not used the Machine for a long time, thoroughly rinse.
- Fill in the water tank with fresh filtered water until the MAX line. Do not operate the Machine with an empty tank.
The maximum water amount is 850ml.
- Slide the water tank into the water tank base. You should feel it lock into place.
- Plug the Morning Machine into the main power source/outlet. The Morning Machine will automatically switch on.
- Please refer to the section Pairing With The Morning Mobile App to connect your Machine.