To get better brews, we highly recommend purging your Morning Machine before and after every brew. By purging your machine, you help clean out and preheat your machine's brewing chamber, and eliminate air pockets that may be trapped in the chamber due to long idle periods.
Here's how to purge your Morning Machine:
- Place an empty cup (at least 100ml capacity) under the Morning Machine.
- Ensure that the water tank is full.
- Ensure that there is no capsule in the capsule slot.
- Press and hold the back button to purge the Machine.
- Repeat the process until water comes out of the coffee spout.