There are several ways to brew your first coffee capsule on the Morning Machine. Here’s the step-by-step process to brew using the Morning Machine’s 10 Ready-To-Brew recipes.
- Turn on the Morning Machine by plugging it into a power outlet. Wake the Machine up by turning the dial or by pressing any of the two buttons on the Morning Dial.
- Place a cup on top of the drip tray and purge your Morning Machine. You can do this by pressing and holding the back button. This allows you to preheat your machine's brewing chambers and release any air pockets in its chamber.
- After purging discard the water from the cup, lift the lever completely and insert the coffee capsule.
- Close the lever and place your favourite cup on the drip tray. If you are using a taller cup or mug, remove the drip tray and place the mug on the scale.
- Select a recipe to brew from our Ready-To-Brew recipes. Press the CONFIRM button to select and view the recipe. Press CONFIRM again to start the brewing process.
- The Morning Machine will heat up based on the recipe temperature setting. Once machine reaches the recipe temperature, brewing will start. You can watch your brew's progress by turning the dial.
- Once brewing is complete, remove the cup, and lift the lever to release spent coffee capsule.