- Give the coffee capsule a shake before brewing it. This ensures an even distribution of the coffee grounds inside the capsule, allowing the Machine to extract the coffee’s full potential.
- Press & hold the BACK button for 3 seconds to purge. This helps warm the Machine up and clean the brew unit to achieve the best cup of coffee possible.
- We recommend using filtered water for the Morning Machine. You can check your existing water hardness by going to Settings > Machine Info > TDS.
- Brew using any of the 10 Ready-To-Brew recipes, depending on your preferences and the coffee you are brewing.
- Alternatively, you may customise, create and brew your own recipes through the Morning App. Download the app here: Android / iOS.
- The Bloom & Brew function can be applied to any recipe you create via the Morning App.
- Once brew is done, lift the lever to eject the spent capsule into the capsule bin.
- Press & hold the BACK button for 3 seconds to flush the coffee spout after the brew for a quick rinse.
If you need more help, our Customer Care team will be more than happy to assist you. Submit a ticket request here.
Article is closed for comments.